A NEW YEAR KEY TO WELL BEING ” my gift to you”
In this rainy-snow kind of winter-blue day weather, the perfect one to settle down for an inspirational writing moment. Another Christmas has come and another year is about to closed a chapter in our life. Making this the perfect time to reflect in everything we have done throughout the calendar year. The time to embrace all our success, to look back and check all our mistakes and learn from them. A time to challenge ourselves, and look through our loses and disagreements, but, not to let them control ourselves.
This is that time of the year to take control over our thought, to make one commitment at a time, to slow down to count our blessings and acknowledge all that we have.
What a wonderful time of the year, when the personal and professional inventory take place, and we can see the abundance, joys, the glory of our blessings. So then we realize that everything good or bad that had happened to us, it has been a reason for that to happened, even though we would like it to know what was that reason?
Can you think of anything you would like to do throughout the year and you didn’t? It is a different situation for each person. Can you take a moment and think about others hopes, joys, frustrations or needs? Can you think of how many things passed through you and you ignored or took it for granted, don’t even realizing that could it be the great opportunity in your life?
All the answer of these questions also can be part of our yearly inventory? But we are human beings!!! We are not perfect, we make mistakes and get hurt, but also we strive to rise again. We also can show and improve our actions, attitudes, feelings and emotions.
The only intention is to urge you to strive for THE BEST OF YOU not only for the next year to come, but for the rest of your life. Is almost the end of this year and you are still alive, you want to continue growing, keep in moving, keep in learning new things and keep on counting your blessings.
As you are getting ready for the New Year and for this new opportunity that life has put before you, it is the perfect time to be thankful and grateful.
The following are guidance that I have called “MY WELL BEING MANTRAS” and I have applied them to help my personal fulfillment and well-being as well.
- Always strive to be truth full to yourself.
- Always strive to have confidence, be strong and to show your God giving abilities to the world.
- Always strive to tell the truth. Become a friend of The Truth it will bring you happiness.
- Always strive to stand out, to be knowledgeable and respectable.
- Always strive to look, shine and feel good about yourself. Surround yourself with beauty inside-out, looking good make feel you good.
- Always strive to take time to listen. To become aware of your surroundings. To keep everything surrounding you in a perfect balance.
- Always strive to smile, greed and show that you care to every person you meet. Don’t be afraid to ask HOW YOU DOING TODAY?
- Always strive to keep on moving, to keep your mind, body and soul in the best of your abilities. To do your best with love and happiness, in everything you do as much as you can do, so all the things around you will respond with high positive energy.
- Always strive to forgive, to forget all the bad things that any other person might have done to you. What others have done to you whether good or bad is their own KARMA.
- Strive to believe and think that only good things will come your way. REMEMBER AS YOU THINK YOU BECOME.
I am not the perfect person, I do strive to give and be the best of me, I always strive for the best of my abilities. As I have mentioned before we are not perfect, we all have make mistakes, we all are human beings who strive for love, peace, light and life. And when I feel that I need a boost to continue, that something is going wrong in my daily living, I go back and check “MY WELL BEING MANTRAS” so I can figure out where I’ m failing.
No matter what are your goals will be for the next year to come, COMMIT TO YOURSELF, COMMIT NOW, COMMIT TO STRIVE FOR THE BEST OF YOU.
Now, I want to thank you if you have taken of your busy time to read this inspirational blog and If I only have encouraged you, pass it along, you never know who you can encourage too.
HAVE THE BEST OF THE YEAR.
Click like or make a comment as you wish!!!
Til’ my next, see u:-)