Daily Insight: START 2014 WITH A CLEAN SLATE
As the year begin, so let’s start 2014 with a clean slate.
So this is the moment to reflect. Is up to us. Our thoughts, words, actions and feelings of our daily living. That this year could be fulfilled. The choice is in us. The 12 months ahead are full of opportunities to offer. Just go for it.
Time to share my reflections for 2014:
- Don’t overwhelm, take an action a day.
- Do what you must love.
- Be more positive and less pessimistic. Seize each opportunity.
- Start and finish each day with an appreciation attitude.
- Make the effort, go that extra mile, show the best of you.
- Never blame on others, be accountable. Life is too short.
- Practice restriction don’t be a robot and avoid negative reactivity.
- If a challenge arrive. Stop, Think, Resist. Be proactive and conscious. Know what to do to find the real solution!
- Share more hugs and wear a big smile.
This is your year. Make it a great one. For a healthy and happy one.